Terms & Conditions
- Bookings essential, available only to groups between 10-50 people.
- Confirmation of your booking is required 7 days prior to your booking time, we will call to confirm.
- We accept all major credit cards. Package will not be started until payment is received in full. If you fail to show up or choose to cancel your booking or drop attendance numbers by 3 or more less than 48 hours prior to your event, you will incur a charge of 50% of the set menu price charged to the card provided with the booking.
- Tables will be allocated by the venue. Untied has a smart casual dress code, please inquire with our team if you have any questions.
- When notified of food allergies & intolerance we will take all due care to ensure meals and beverages are free of all notified products however cannot guarantee that the food and beverages will be free from trace elements. Please make sure you notify us of dietary requirements 5 days before your event.
- Untied reserves the right to refuse entry or service to guests who are intoxicated regardless if they part of the package.
- Credit card capture to be taken by reservations.
- Full payment required on arrival to venue.
- Booking numbers to be confirmed 7 days in advance to Masterclass and the full amount will payable for the confirmed numbers. Last minute cancellations (24 hours or less) will be liable for a 50% charge of the total cost of the confirmed numbers on the captured card. Minor increases to numbers are at the discretion of management but are subject to space availability and must be discussed prior to arrival at venue.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol: Untied promotes the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Untied reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol to any guests who are deemed to be approaching intoxication on arrival or during the Masterclass.
- Guests are encouraged to consume their drinks within a reasonable time frame appropriate to their tolerance.
- Any confirmed guests (inc late inclusions) deemed to be approaching intox on arrival or during the Masterclass will still be required to pay the full $75 fee.
- Subject to licensing laws, guests who are deemed to be approaching intox must leave the venue immediately regardless if payment has been made or are part of the group.
- Untied recommends not consuming alcohol prior to the Masterclasses.